BUSINESS OPERATIONS UPDATE IN LIGHT OF COVID-19 - Updated as of 18 June 2020
Hi Sift & Pickers,
We have resumed operations of our Flagship Store! Come visit us at Changi Airport Terminal 3 #B2-35 from 12pm to 8 pm daily.
In view of our Flagship Store reopening, we at Sift & Pick have done the following to ensure a safe and responsible comeback.
Prior to opening:
- Full wipe-down of surfaces and products with disinfectants
- All staff given proper training to observe additional guidelines, rules and regulations as communicated by the government; processes will be put in place to ensure that these practices are being followed.
- We have also appointed a Safe Management Officer - SMO to oversee implementation of safe management measures in line with government’s recommendations. This will include activities such as conducting of inspections, routine checks with proper record keeping.
4. Our retail staff will be observing guidelines such as split teams deployment (no cross deployment allowed), staggering of working hours and breaks.
5. There will be several mandatory steps:
1. Health checks twice daily for all retail staff
- Staff health declarations before start of shifts
2. Use of SafeEntry
3. Wearing of mask
4. Observing safe distancing rules
5. Store wipe-down with disinfectants at least twice a day
6. Customers are encouraged to use SafeEntry, maintain safe distancing and wear masks. The Flagship Store will also provide hand sanitisers while allowing only maximum of 15 customers at the store at any one time.
We will also be monitoring and implementing any new recommendations shared by the Government to uphold social responsibility and the well-being of both our staff and customers alike.
However, as excited as we are to venture into phase 2, we would like to remind everyone to continue to stay safe and home if it’s not absolutely necessary for you to go out! We’re still always and forever here for you online too.
As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve globally, there may be unforeseen logistics disruptions where our artisans and designers are located. Here are the current fulfilment statuses of online orders for our customers in Singapore and Malaysia:
- Online orders shipping to Singapore- All online orders will continue to be fulfilled but do expect some delays
- Online orders shipping to West Malaysia- All online orders will continue to be fulfilled but do expect some delays
- Online orders shipping to East Malaysia (including Sabah and Sarawak)- All online orders will continue to be fulfilled but do expect some delays
We hope you will continue to show love and support for our artisans and designers so that these businesses can continue to be showcased to a wider audience. We will also provide timely updates on the delivery information should there be changes.
Should you have any questions, rest assured that our customer service team is here to help you:
- Slide into our DMs if you have any questions on our Instagram or Facebook
- Shoot us an email here at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you everyone, and let’s stay safe together!
With much love,
The Sift & Pick Team
1) I purchased vouchers from your Flagship Store but it has expired. Can I use it past the expiry date?
We understand that many of our customers could not shop at our Flagship Store and use their store vouchers before the circuit breaker period kicked in. Therefore, we will be extending the validity of all our store vouchers to 31 Oct 2020.